We understand the importance of colour and we know how to get yours just right. Working with Schwarzkopf Colour, we will guide and advise you on colour and apply the most suitable colour technique for your desired look. So come and explore our extensive colour range for creative to traditional colouring.
6 ways to wear your red
- Red doesn’t have to be too bright, try soft copper tones for just as an effective look.
- Try Sun kissed strawberry blonde toners to experiment if you’re a natural Blonde!
- Soft auburn low-lights add depth to mousey-brown hair colours.
- Pillar box red shows off your bold and bright side!
- Team your slick ginger locks with heavy eye make-up for a grunge-goddess finish.
- For a multi-tonal look, add highlights to ginger locks!
5 ways to wear your blonde
- For longer hairstyles, warm blonde highlights from root to tip are just the thing.
- To create texture and depth to hair, add dark blonde lights to the underneath sections to keep it looking oh-so natural and glossy.
- The perfect combination of warmer shades mixed with lighter, ashier hues, one hair colour you need to try this summer.
- Try a more block blonde hair colour effect, Make sure you wear it tousled and with beachy waves for softness!
- Mix in some darker, ashier blonde highlights to add a more textured look to your hairstyle.
Highlights Price List
|Service||Above Shoulder||Below Shoulder|
Tinting Price List
|Full head and slices||£72||-|
|Re touch and slices||£61||-|